Tuesday 5 January 2016

[amdavadis4ever] The Funny Truths We Learn as We Age...

 


Truths I Learned as I Got Older

As I was lying around, pondering the problems of the world, I realized that at my age I don't really give a rat's ass anymore.

If walking is good for your health, the postman would be immortal.

Funny: Truths I Learned with Age

A whale swims all day, mainly eats fish and drinks water, but is still fat.

Funny: Truths I Learned with Age

A rabbit runs and hops and only lives 15 years, while a tortoise doesn't run and does mostly nothing, yet it lives for 150 years.

And you tell me to exercise? I don't think so.

Funny: Truths I Learned with Age

Just grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked, the good fortune to remember the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Now that I'm older here's what I've discovered:

Funny: Truths I Learned with Age

My wild oats are mostly enjoyed with prunes and all-bran.

Funny: Truths I Learned with Age

Funny: Truths I Learned with Age

Funny: Truths I Learned with Age

Funny: Truths I Learned with Age

Funny: Truths I Learned with Age

__._,_.___

Posted by: Vue DeDiue <vueddieu@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
World&#39;s Best forwarded emails...

Spread a word to join amdavadis4ever-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

To translate the posted material into your native/regional language,
please visit http://translate.google.com/

Like us on facebook: amdavadi amdavadi

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment