Wednesday 28 September 2016

[World Malayali Club] In Search of God

 

In the Search for God

When I pray to God to grant me Darshan,I am actually asking him to get imprisoned in the visible spectrum, to become as limited and restricted as I am, with the faculty of unseeing and make him agree that I am seeing. The most frustrated party between me and God must be God himself, because when he gives me the power to see him, I see everything,atoms,energies etc and I cannot continue with the three dimensional self definition. Worse I cannot even word the great Dharsan, because my language is limited by the very restrictive VIBGYOR spectrum. Thanks to science I refuse to believe that by meditation, yoga, concentration etc in lush nature that I can actually see the God as a feeling of rapture.
The problem in reality is I want to bring God to my manageability and actually become part of just, Land, one of the four factors of production, a process in which I say, convert all forests into furniture etc.I want God to be just a resource for the market.
In science what are we actually doing—developing the new language as the things hiding in the invisible spectrum get discovered or restricting everything in advance in the academic prison called definition and scope and give it the slant of the restrictive concepts developed by the imprisonment in the VIBGYOR prison and fixing everything newly discovered in the restrictive grammar? We have a passion for systematization and we cannot bear the uncertainty and improbability that often unravels. Have we unravelled the Quantum puzzle where a single electron passes through thousands of holes in front of it at the same time, though it is only one electron?
YM


Click here to join World Malayali Club

__._,_.___

Posted by: yeddanapudim <yeddanapudim@yahoo.co.in>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment