Friday 29 July 2016

[World Malayali Club] Color is Good...Yesterday I went to the doctor

 

  Color is Good for your health..Please read and follow 

Yesterday  I went to the doctor   for  my yearly physical.   My  blood pressure was high.  My  cholesterol was high.  I'd  gained some weight,  and  I didn't feel so hot.   My  doctor  said eating right   doesn't  have to be  complicated and it would solve my physical  problems.  He  said: Just  think in colors. Fill  your plate with  bright  colors. Try  some greens,  oranges,  reds,
maybe  something yellow,  etc.  and  eat an entire bowl of  
bright  colors.  
 
 

 
And  Sure Enough,  
I  Felt Better Immediately!!  
I  never knew eating right could be so easy!!

Now  you stay healthy my friend...
eat your  colors,  and  have a nice day!

 

 
 
 


Click here to join World Malayali Club





__._,_.___

Posted by: Murli dhar Gupta <mdguptabpl@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail app
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment