Thursday 14 April 2016

Re: [World Malayali Club] Recovering of Deleted photos from android phone

 

Hi,

Download 'Recuva' software and install it. It will help you to recover all deleted files.



Regards,

Anitha Varma


On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 7:20 AM, 'M. Nandakumar' nandm_kumar@yahoo.com [worldmalayaliclub] <worldmalayaliclub@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Try this please !! I am not sure since I have not tried it yet myself. Best Wishes !! 



Please let me know if your effort turns successful Regards 

-------------------------------------------- On Wed, 4/13/16, Leena Mathew lensunny@yahoo.com [worldmalayaliclub] wrote: Subject: [World Malayali Club] Recovering of Deleted photos from android phone To: worldmalayaliclub@yahoogroups.com Date: Wednesday, April 13, 2016, 12:51 AM 

Dear Friends, Is it possible to recover the deleted photos from android phone? If yes, can anyone help me to recover my deleted photos from Lenovo Android (K50a40) phone? Inform me the easiest and simple ways. The deleted photos are very precious for me, as it contains the snaps of my beloved dad's some rare moments. Look forward to receive a helping reply.

 Leena Mathew



Click here to join World Malayali Club


__._,_.___

Posted by: Anitha Varma <varma.anitha@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment