Sunday 28 February 2016

[World Malayali Club] Make time

 


 Every minute spent worrying about 'the way things were' 

is a moment stolen from creating 'the way things can be'.

 

 

 

 

Try to Make… Atleast Two Persons Happy In a Day.. But Make Sure…
One of Them Is YOURSELF!

  Make time 

Make time to create the moments you need for silence. 
To create a time of silence takes just a second. 
A second is a drop of time … a drop of time through which I step to renew myself deep inside. 
So I stop, for a second, and say to myself, "Now I shall go inside." 
In the space of a second, I pass beyond all the muddle and find myself in my original state of peace

Make Time
 

Click here to join World Malayali Club

__._,_.___

Posted by: Murli dhar Gupta <mdguptabpl@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment