Thursday 31 December 2015

Re: [World Malayali Club] Ho to stop smoking Cigarette

 

I am now 78 years old and quit smoking when I was 42 years old and working in Palaghat ( now Palakkad). I went climbing near by hills along with my children They scampered up like mountain goats while I was huffing & puffing even to reach. 10 % of the height that too with innumerable breaks; my lungs were busted with 20 years of smoking and I got disgusted and threw off the tobacco and quit for ever, I must add that it is necessary for your family & friends to encourage you and even tolerate crankiness  and tantrums one throws up when quitting smoking.
Finally I feel only you can make up your mind and quit. No short cuts, ( if possible go to a place  for a week or two where cigarettes are not available!
Believe me I recovered after quitting smoking, ability to enjoy the smell of flowers and heartily laugh at. Jokes with out getting into a coughing fits and put on weight.
Wishing you all the best with your attempt to quit smoking.
K H Vijayadeva Reddy
Sent from my iPad

On 30-Dec-2015, at 9:42 am, MAHESH KHANDELWAL paridhi_123@yahoo.com [worldmalayaliclub] <worldmalayaliclub@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (worldmalayaliclub@yahoogroups.com) Add cleanup rule | More info
 

Dear Friends,

I'm a regular smoker and now turned to 40. I wants to leave the cigarette but unable.

Its very easy to leave for a day or two but on the 3rd day, I smoke almost double of the packs.

Kindly advise.

 

Regards,

Mahesh Khandelwal
+91 80170 99070


Click here to join World Malayali Club

__._,_.___

Posted by: K H V Reddy <vijayadeva@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment